Wells Fargo is an international financial and banking services company of the United States. The bank was founded in March, 1852 in the New York City, United States by Henry Wells and William Fargo. This bank has its headquarters in San Francisco, California. However, it has its hub quarters throughout the United States.
Wells Fargo is the second largest bank in the world in terms of market capitalization. The first largest bank in the world in this category is JP Morgan Chase. Moreover, Wells Fargo is the third largest bank in the United States in terms of its assets. It is the second largest bank in the United States in terms of deposits, debit cards, and home mortgaging services.
In the year 2016, Wells Fargo was given the number 7 rank on the list of the Forbes Magazine Global 2000 of the biggest public firms worldwide. Moreover, it was ranked 27th on the biggest companies list of the Fortune 500 in America.
Wells Fargo operates in 35 different countries and has more than 70 million customers across the globe. Its different operations are delineated into three business sections, including community banking, wealth, brokerage and retirement, and wholesale banking.
Wells Fargo offers a wide variety of financial products and services, such as brokerage services, asset management, commercial banking, consumer banking, commodities, corporate banking, consumer finance, credit cards, equities trading, insurance, investment, mortgage, retail banking, wealth management, foreign currency exchange, etc.
Besides these, Wells Fargo also provides online and mobile banking services to its customers. You can easily access Wells Fargo bank login through the internet from your desktop, laptop, or mobile device anywhere, anytime. Wells Fargo bank login offers a lot of benefits to customers. Some of its advantages include:
- Online access to your Wells Fargo accounts anytime, anywhere
- Monitor your account activity
- Get alerts on your mobile device and email
- Guaranteed online security
- Get online bank statements and view your deposit details for your savings, checking, and other accounts at Wells Fargo
- Pay your bills using Bill Pay
- Transfer your money between different accounts with the help of Transfers
You can also access the services of Wells Fargo bank login on your mobile device via text banking, mobile website, and apps of the bank. With it, you can easily as well as quickly transfer your money, pay your bills, and deposit your checks from your smartphone.
Wells Fargo Bank Login Steps
In case you want to log into your Wells Fargo online banking account, you can do so as follows.
- Go to https://connect.secure.wellsfargo.com/auth/login/present
- On this page, you will see the ‘Sign On to View Your Accounts’ section.
- Here, you first need to choose the ‘Sign on to’ option from the drop-down list. This includes ‘Account Summary,’ ‘Transfer,’ ‘Bill Pay,’ ‘Brokerage,’ ‘Trade,’ and Message & Alerts.’ After this, you need to enter your Wells Fargo ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ in the space provided.
- If you want your PC to remember your Wells Fargo username, you need to check the ‘Save Username’ box below.
- After this, you need to click on the blue-colored ‘Sign On’ button on the left hand side of your computer screen.
- Now, you can securely view as well as manage your Wells Fargo accounts online.
Wells Fargo Login Instructions (Video)
Login Instructions for iPhone
Wells Fargo has its mobile application too, namely Wells Fargo Mobile. iPhone users can download and install this app on their mobile device via iTunes. You can also get the link of this free app by texting IPH to 93557 from your iPhone.
Login Instructions for Android
Android users can download the Wells Fargo Mobile app via Google Play or Amazon App Store. You can get the download link of Wells Fargo Mobile by texting AND to 93557 from your Android Smartphone.
Possible Login Issues and How to Deal with Them
If you face any problems while logging into your Wells Fargo online banking account from your mobile device, then you must address a few issues. First, you must check that you are using the latest version of the app or browser on your mobile device.
Then, if you are using the mobile website, check that the cookies of your internet browser are enabled. Additionally, see that your internet connection is working properly. If you have done all these things, check if you are entering the username and password of your Wells Fargo online account correctly.
How to Enroll to Wells Fargo
If you do not have your Wells Fargo online banking account, then you must first enroll yourself in order to use the features of its online banking. For this, you need to follow these steps.
- Visit the link https://oam.wellsfargo.com/oamo/identity/authentication?execution=e1s1
- On this page, you will see the ‘Wells Fargo Online Enrollment’ section.
- Here, you need to enter your Social Security Number or individual tax identification number in the first box. If you do not have your SSN or ITIN, then you must check the box that says ‘I don’t have an SSN.’ Then, enter your account or ATM card number in the same space.
- In the second box, you must enter your account, ATM card, loan, or debit card number.’ If you do not have any of these, then check the ‘I don’t have an Account, loan, ATM card, or debit card number’ box below.
- Now, click on the blue-colored ‘Continue’ button on the left side of your PC screen.
- After this, you have to create the username and password of your new Wells Fargo online banking account.
- On successful completion of the Wells Fargo online banking enrollment process, you can view your account transactions and details anytime, anywhere.
How to Reset Your Wells Fargo Password
If you want to change or reset the password of your Wells Fargo online banking account, you need to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Visit https://oam.wellsfargo.com/oamo/identity/help/passwordhelp
- Here, you will see the ‘Create New Password – Identification’ section. On this page, you need to provide some details about you in order to verify your identification for creating your new password of Well Fargo.
- At first, you need to either provide your Wells Fargo ‘Username’ or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) or Social Security number (SSN) in the space provided.
- Then, you must choose whether you have ‘one or more accounts’ with Wells Fargo or you have an employee-sponsored retirement or mortgage or account with the bank.
- After this, you need to enter your ‘account, loan, debit, ATM, or credit card number’ in the space provided. This information is compulsory.
- Now, click on the blue-colored ‘Continue’ button on the left side of your computer screen.
- Now, you need to make the new password of your existing Wells Fargo online banking account and you are done.
If you face any problems while logging into, resetting the password, or enrolling into your Wells Fargo online banking account, then you must call their customer service representatives on 1-800-956-4442. You can contact them 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, as they are always available.