Huntington Bancshares, Inc. is an American public company that offers banking services to customers. It has its headquarters in Columbus, Ohio. This is the 32nd biggest bank in the United States. Moreover, this company was ranked at number 698 on the Fortune 1000 list in 2016.
The banking affiliate of this company is known as the Huntington National Bank. This bank provides many commercial and retail financial services to its customers in different states of the United States. In 2016, The Huntington National Bank acquired the FirstMerit Corporation and thus expanded its presence into Wisconsin and Illinois.
Furthermore, Huntington provides its retail services online in the form of Huntington bank login. Besides this, it also provides its financial products and services to individuals, small businesses, and the commercial sector. Some of these services, include banking, borrowing, investments, insurance, planning, online services, private bank, etc.
With the Huntington bank login services, you can pay your bills online, check your balances, view accounts online, deposit checks, transfer funds, and much more. Huntington bank login services allow you to manage your money easily as well as securely from anywhere and at any time. With its online banking, you have the banking convenience at your fingertips.
No matter if it is your car, mortgage, or any other payment, you can make it online with the help of Huntington bank login services. Plus, you can sign up for alerts that you can get via email or text about your checking, savings, money market, or credit card accounts.
You can also transfer funds between your accounts and between accounts at other banks. Plus, you can access all these services from your mobile device via the bank’s mobile banking app or your mobile browser.
Huntington Bank Login Steps:
If you want to log into your Huntington online banking account, you can do so by following these steps.
- First of all, you need to click on this link https://onlinebanking.huntington.com/rol/Auth/login.aspx
- On this page, you will see the ‘Welcome To Huntington Online Banking’ box.
- Here, you must enter your ‘Username’ in the first box and ‘Password’ in the second box. And, then you must click on the orange-colored ‘Log In’ button.
- This will directly take you to the details of your Huntington online banking account.
How to Reset your Huntington Bank Online Password?
If you have forgot your Huntington online banking password, you must follow these steps.
- Visit the link https://selfservice.huntington.com/default/ForgotPassword/
- Here, you will see the ‘Reset Password’ page of Huntington bank.
- On this page, you must enter your Huntington username in the first box and the last four digits of your Social Security or Tax ID number in the second box. Then, you must click on the orange-colored ‘Continue’ button.
- After this, you need to complete the remaining steps of the password reset procedure and create your new password.
- Now, you can successfully log into your Huntington online banking account with your existing Huntington username and new password.
How to Enroll to Huntington Bank?
If it is the first time that you are accessing the Huntington online website and want to register for its online services, then you need to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Go to https://selfservice.huntington.com/default/Enrollment/
- On this page, you will see the ‘Online Banking Enrollment’ form of Huntington bank.
- The online banking enrollment process of Huntington bank is a four-step procedure, including verify account information, email address, disclosures, and login information.
- On this page, you will complete the first step of Huntington online banking enrollment. This includes providing your Huntington personal debit card or account number, phone number, and email address. Before this, you must choose, whether you want to register for your personal account number, personal debit card, or business account. If you want to open your personal online account, you need to provide your account number and social security or tax ID number. And, if you want to open your personal debit card account, you must provide your debit card number, PIN, and social security or tax ID number. Note that only personal banking customers of Huntington bank may enroll online. After you are done, click on the orange-colored ‘Continue’ button.
- Now, you need to provide your email address.
- On this page, you need to read the terms and conditions of Huntington bank and agree with them by checking the box below.
- After this, you must create your Huntington user ID and password.
- Finally, your Huntington online banking account has been created. Now, you can successfully log into your new Huntington online banking account.
In case you face any problems while logging into, enrolling into, or resetting the password of your Huntington online banking account, you can call their customer support team on 1-877-932-2265. You can call on this number between 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. in weekdays, between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. on Saturdays, and between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. on Sundays. Plus, you can also visit the nearest branch of Huntington bank.